2019 British Council Workshop: Impact of gunshot wounds on muscle regeneration
Deadline: April 12, 2019.
Under the Researcher Links scheme offered within the Newton Fund, the British Council, CONFAP, and FAPESP, we will be holding a workshop on the above theme at the University of Sao Paulo in Brazil from the 26-28th June 2019. The workshop is being coordinated by Dr Scott Bowen (School of Biomedical Sciences, University of Leeds) and Prof Anselmo Moriscot (Department of Anatomy, University of Sao Paulo), and will have contributions from other leading researchers located in the UK.
1. Applications must be submitted using the Researcher Links application form (below)
2. Application must be submitted before the above deadline
3. Participants must be Early Career Researchers
4. Early Career Researchers are defined as holding a PhD and having up to 10 years post-PhD research experience. They are equivalent to the ‘Recognised Researcher’ and sometimes ‘Experienced Researcher’ categories in the EU framework for researchers’ careers.
5. Participants must have a research or academic position (a permanent post, research contract, fellowship etc) at a recognised research institution either in the UK or in Brazil.
6. Please note that participants are expected to attend all sessions of the workshop.
Travel, accommodation, and meals during the workshop will be covered.