2019 British Council Pakistan Charles Wallace Visiting Fellowship Programme
Deadline: April 14, 2019.
The Charles Wallace Visiting Fellowship Programme provides assistance to mid-career professionals who wish to undertake short visits to the United Kingdom to broaden their professional knowledge, skills and contacts.
The fellowship may take the form of an attachment to a university department, professional institution, or arts centre. The two principle purposes are:
- Professional networking and interaction
- Study and Research
- Be Pakistani nationals, residing in Pakistan, aged between 30 and 50.
- Have a firm offer (for the period of time applied for) from a UK institution.
- Apply only in the subject areas listed below. Applications in other subject areas will not be considered.
- Eligible disciplines are as follows: Social Sciences, Social Development, Humanities, Education, Arts and Creative Industries, Environmental Sciences and Health Sciences.
Award holders will receive a grant of £1,450 per month, and a contribution of £800 towards international travel costs. The award-holders are responsible to make all arrangements in the UK in consultation with their host university.
Completed applications should be sent to email@example.com
Application forms can be downloaded from the downloads section at the bottom of the page on their official website.