2019 Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) Hong Kong Jockey Club Fellowship
Deadline: May 8, 2019.
ACU Fellowships support academic mobility in the Commonwealth by providing opportunities for staff at ACU member institutions to travel to another country to undertake research, collaborate and exchange ideas.
Fellowships are open to the academic and professional staff, or the nominees, of ACU member universities. Tenable at either The Chinese University of Hong Kong or The University of Hong Kong. The fellowship can be used for either a collaborative academic research visit, or a collaborative fact-finding visit.
1. Applicants must be professional or academic staff of, or a nominee of, an ACU member university in a country other than Hong Kong.
2. Awarded for any of the priority subject areas:
- Health and related social sciences
- Information technology
- Information management
- STEM (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) subjects
- Sustainable development
- University development and management
3. The tenure of the fellowship must be for a period of less than six months, and travel must take place between 1 August 2019 and 31 July 2020.
Up to GBP £5000 and intended to cover:
- international economy return airfare and other travel costs
- medical insurance and visa fees
- board and lodging fees
- research costs