2019 Association Commonwealth Universities Gender Grant Programme
Deadline: June 9, 2019.
The ACU Gender Programme offers annual grants to help member universities meet the costs of organising projects promoting gender equity and equality in their institutions. The grants are awarded annually.
1. As part of the application, you will need to submit an outline action plan showing how your home institution can address the issue of gender equity/equality on campus.
2. The project plan should support institutional efforts to promote gender equity, for example, through the establishment of a sexual harassment response mechanism, the introduction of institutional gender policies and practices, or mainstreaming gender into the academic curriculum, etc.
3. The action plan should be for projects with a minimum duration of 3 months and maximum of 10 months.
4. Successful applicants will submit detailed interim and final reports showing how the grant has enabled them to put their action plan into effect.
5. You will need the following information with your application:
- Your CV
- Action Plan
- Support letter from the head of your institution
1. Each successful institution will receive up to £1,000 to run a project focussing on gender equity and equality at their institution. Payment will be made directly to the institution.
2. Once a grant has been approved payment will be made in two instalments, the first £500 is transferred at the beginning of the project, and the final amount will be paid after receiving the final report at the end of the project.
To apply, please complete the online application form.