2019 Arab Student StarPack competition
Deadline: March 15, 2019.
UNIDO and LibanPack will be organizing the third edition of Arab Student StarPack competition 2019 addressed to university students in the Arab Countries.
UNIDO is organizing Arab StarPack as part of its mission in ensuring an inclusive and sustainable development through industrial development by involving the youth and providing them with an invaluable opportunity to unleash their creativity and upgrade the packaging of their national products.
LibanPack has been organizing Lebanon Student StarPack, the first packaging contest in Lebanon and the Middle East since 2010. The competition falls within the packaging awareness side of LibanPack’ objective. Through Arab Student StarPack, LibanPack and UNIDO will be creating a bridge between the young generation of future graphic designers, industrial and food engineers and industrialists. In this connection, interactions with other UNIDO projects such as PAMPAT* and CCI* would also foster synergies with creativity and agro-industry in the region as a mean to increase jobs and income opportunities.
2. More than 2000 Arab students from 22 Arab countries are expected to participate in the competition of Arab Student StarPack.
3. Arab University Students currently enrolled in the following faculties are eligible to participate:
- Graphic Design
- Industrial Engineering
- Product Design
- Food Engineering
- Other Related Studies
- Invitation to attend the award ceremony (Travel and accommodation will be covered by the organizers).
- Receive significant publicity and exposure among Arab Media.
- Gain invaluable experience from their participation in a regional competition.
- Possible Job opportunity with leading industries.
- Participation in the WPO World Star competition 2019.
- Arab StarPack trophy engraved with winner name that will be handed during the award ceremony.
- Possible additional Prizes from organizers and sponsors.