2019 Anant Fellowship for the Built Environment
Deadline: July 20, 2019.
Anant Fellowship is a one-year, full-time, post-graduate programme designed as a multi-disciplinary immersion to introduce young practitioners and students to new ideas, knowledge and skills to question, evaluate, invent and redefine the Built Environment.
Anant Fellowship is the flagship programme of Anant National University, India’s first Design University.
The Fellowship is open to students and practitioners from all professional and educational backgrounds with a preference to those from the disciplines of architecture, design, planning, environmental science, and engineering, civil and construction engineering, IT, social sciences and humanities.
1. Open to students from all backgrounds. Preference will be given to students from the disciplines of architecture, design, planning, environmental sciences, civil and construction engineering, and relevant social science disciplines.
2. Applicants must have a sound academic record, and should have successfully completed an undergraduate or postgraduate degree before the start of the Fellowship.
3. Applicants must be able to show a demonstrated commitment to improving the Built Environment, and an understanding of the issues pertaining to the area.
4. Anant Fellowship is committed to diversity; we invite applications from students and professionals of all age-groups, socio-economic backgrounds, and geographies both in India and internationally.
1. Enhance your technical and core skills in architecture, design and planning
2. Be trained to think broadly and deeply across topics like Green Urbanism, Earth Based Construction Techniques, Transportation, Anthropology, Sociology, and Economics, among others
3. Gain a deeper understanding of yourself and others, and develop imaginative empathy.
4. Collaborate with like-minded individuals from diverse disciplines and take up a Built Environment challenge with an opportunity for real-life impact.
5. Become purpose-driven leaders who contribute to the larger society by creating unique Built Environment solutions