2019 Amazon Software Development Engineer Internship (Sydney)
Deadline: June 16, 2019.
As an Amazon Software Development Engineer Intern (SDE), you’ll get to innovate on behalf of the customer. Working as part of a team building software solutions you will be involved in all phases of the product lifecycle including research, development, deployment and operations.
They’re looking for developers with a passion for challenging problems, learning on the go and working with teammates to get stuff done!
1. Studying a bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or related technical discipline
2. Be currently enrolled in university and graduating by the end of 2020
3. Strong verbal and written English communication
4. Current Australian/New Zealand citizen/Australian Permanent Resident
5. Experience in at least one maintainable language: Java, C, C++, C#, Rust, Kotlin, Scala, etc
7. Please note this role is based in Sydney
8. Experience developing in a Linux environment
9. Experience developing software on Amazon Web Services (AWS) platforms
- Amazon offers a unique work environment where the interns will be able to work on the A to Z of problems, at scale, for real customers.
- Amazon provides every intern with both a mentor and a manager who will work to enable their success and help facilitate their career growth.
- The interns get the opportunity to work on a variety of projects that accelerate their career growth and delight Amazon customers.