2019 Aggreko Internship Program for Final year Engineering Students
Want to start your career on the right track? Enter our competition to win a six-month internship with Aggreko, where you’ll work as part of our team – and there’s an all-expenses paid trip to Lisbon included.
They know how daunting things can feel at the start of your career – so we pride ourselves on giving you direction. Whether you’re starting your first job, or want to enhance your academic experience, we can give you hands-on training with our paid internships, as they become available.
As Forum Sponsors at the Africa Energy Forum and the lead engineering partner we are offering students an opportunity to jump start their careers.
- Must have a valid passport (12 months validity)
- Must have a yellow fever certificate
- Must be a final year student studying engineering
- Must be available to travel between 10 – 15 June 2019
- Complete and pass test
- A 6-month internship with Aggreko where you will work as part of the Aggreko team and gain valuable on the job experience including specialist training.
- An all-expenses paid trip to Lisbon, Portugal to attend African Energy Forum (the largest event on African Power) as part of the EnergyNet Student Engagement Initiative where you will attend workshops and seminars and interact with senior professionals from the Energy sector in Africa.