2019 AFRINIC-30 Fellowship Program
Deadline: March 15, 2019.
AFRINIC is offering fellowships for the AFRINIC-30 meeting to be held in Kampala, Uganda from 15 June to 21 June 2019. The fellowship is reserved for individuals representing small organisations, universities, and media who are actively involved in Internet operations and development or ICT policies in their countries. The fellowis expected to positively and actively contribute to IP address management awareness in the AFRINIC service region.
To qualify for the fellowship, you:
1) Must be a resident of an African nation
2) Don’t need to be an AFRINIC member
3) Are involved in the Internet community.
4) Are willing to report on how this fellowship has benefited you/your Organisation/country within an agreed time frame.
The fellowship includes:
1. Full assistance with round-trip airfare to the meeting venue
2. Hotel accommodation for the AFRINIC event from the day before the beginning to the last day of the event.
If you think you meet the criteria above, please fill in the fellowship application form at https://bit.ly/AIS-19-AFRINIC-Fellowship-Applicatio-EN and submit it with requested information before 15 March 2019, 00:00 UTC. Good luck and we look forward to receiving your applications!