2019 AFRIKA KOMMT Fellowship Program for Future Leaders from Subsaharan Africa
Deadline: January 11, 2019.
The programme trains young, future managers from Sub-Saharan Africa on-site with German companies. The main idea behind the initiative is to create a win-win-situation for the programme participants and the partnering companies. Thus, the initiative lays the foundation stone for sustainable economic cooperation with Africa and aims at forming stable cooperative partnerships for the future. The AFRIKA KOMMT! fellowship programme aims at highly qualified, self-driven young professionals and junior executives from Sub-Saharan Africa with several years of hands-on work experience, strong leadership qualities and a very high level of commitment and dedication.
Candidates need to fulfil the following formal eligibility requirements:
1. University degree in a relevant subject (please see individual company profiles
2. Postgraduate degree (e.g. MBA) is an advantage
3. Two to five years of relevant work experience
4. Excellent English language skills
5. Basic knowledge of the German language is an advantage
6. Not older than 35 years and physically fit
7. Female candidates are welcome
The AFRIKA KOMMT! fellowship programme includes:
1. Language course
2. Travelling expenses – Flights, Visa, etc.
3. Monthly living allowance during the theoretical phase
4. One-off relocation fee of € 1.000,- for settling back into the home countries
5. Monthly salary during the internship in the companies of approx. € 1.500,- gross
If you want to apply for the eighth AFRIKA KOMMT! intake from 2019-2021, please make sure you follow the four steps listed below:
Step 1: Check the general candidate requirements – do you fit the criteria?
Step 2: Check the available placements and required profiles of the seventh intake of AFRIKA KOMMT! 2019-2021
Step 3: Visit https://www.afrika-kommt.de/ and fill in the application form in English.