2019 Adobe Design Achievement Award Competition for Students and Emerging Creators
Deadline: April 22, 2019 (Early Bird) and June 21, 2019.
The Adobe Awards are the world’s premier digital media competition for students and emerging creators. Get exposure to creative leaders and influencers, connect with other young artists and designers, and learn what it takes to land today’s most coveted creative jobs.
1. ILLUSTRATION: Appropriate entries include, but are not limited to, abstract illustrations, editorial illustrations used to convey information or clarify concepts; narrative illustration (including a series of up to 10 illustrations for books).
2. PHOTOGRAPHY: Appropriate entries include a single image or series of related images that are photographic in nature. Can include (but not limited to) abstract, landscape, portrait, image editing projects, etc.
3. VIDEO: Appropriate entries are cinematic or live action examples that demonstrate the ability to use Adobe tools in the process of post-production video editing. Entries may include any combination of computer-generated graphics, visual effects, or digital reproductions of images.
4. PRINT / GRAPHIC: Appropriate entries include a single picture or a series of up to 10 related images. Images must be graphical in nature and can (but are not required to) include illustrative components. Examples or images of 3D products and their packaging – including flat layouts for product boxes, labels, bags, on-shelf merchandising, or wall graphics – are also included.
5. DIGITAL PRODUCTS + EXPERIENCES: Appropriate entries are designs meant to be viewed or interacted with via a browser on a computer, on a handheld device, or through a combination of interconnected surfaces and interaction models.
6. MOTION GRAPHICS + ANIMATION: Appropriate entries include, but are not limited to, narrative character-based or dynamic animations with any combination of computer-generated graphics, visual effects, text animations, or digital reproductions of drawn images.
1. The Adobe Awards are open to all aspiring young creators who are over the age of 18.
2. Adobe tools must have contributed to the creation of your entry.
3. Career art and design professionals are NOT eligible. If you have professional experience and training in any creative field that puts you at a distinct advantage over students and emerging creators, your entry will be disqualified.
1. Submit up to three unique entries in each category in the competition before the final deadline.
2. Be invited to the Adobe Awards workspace and connect with your fellow entrants.
3. Earn your first digital credential for taking the plunge and submitting your work.
4. Your work will appear instantly on the Adobe Awards website.
5. Request and receive feedback directly from the judges.