2019 ACU Edward Boyle Medical Elective Bursaries for UK Medical Students
Deadline: October 23, 2019.
The Edward Boyle Medical Elective Bursaries offer financial support to medical students from the UK wishing to spend an elective period benefitting from practical experience in a low or middle income country within the Commonwealth.
The bursaries are intended as a contribution to the student’s travel, subsistence and local costs, and payment will be made directly to the successful candidates.
1. Open to Medical students from the UK
2. Students must be recommended by his or her Dean/Medical Elective Coordinator
The bursaries have a value of £500 and may be taken any time between January and August in the elective year. Six bursaries are awarded each year.
1. The application form can be downloaded here.
2. The applicant must complete Section B and return the form to the Medical Elective Coordinator of their institution.
3. Please note that medical schools will have different internal deadlines for receipt of the form, so please check this with your Medical Elective Coordinator. Applications submitted directly to the ACU will not be considered.