2019 Accelerate2030 Global Program for Startups in Nigeria
Deadline: May 13, 2019.
Accelerate2030 is a global program, co-initiated by Impact Hub Geneva and the UNDP, aimed at scaling the impact of successful entrepreneurial solutions tackling one or more of the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
ACCELERATE2030 is looking for ventures that:
1. HAVE A SCALABLE SOLUTION: contributing to the Sustainable Development Goals.
2. DEMONSTRATE THEIR IMPACT: and have a potential for bigger reach.
3. ARE GROWTH-STAGE: and able to profit from scale-readiness support.
4. HAVE A SKILLFUL TEAM: with passion to scale their solution
5. Based/located in Nigeria
Through the Accelerate2030 scale-readiness program, they will enable you to shape and implement your scaling strategy, working with experienced consultants, sector experts and key partners. You will gain access to:
1. EXPERT SUPPORT: Expert clinics and workshops and access to workspace.
2. STRATEGIC CONNECTIONS: They connect you with investors, international organizations, and corporations.
3. VISIBILITY AND POSITIONING: They help you step out of your comfort zone and step onto the stage.
4. GLOBAL OPPORTUNITIES: Top ventures are nominated to the Accelerate2030 Global Scaling Program