Forbes India 30 Under 30 Class of 2023
Deadline: November 30, 2022.
The Forbes India 30 Under 30 nomination forms to discover the Class of 2023 are now open. If you are an exceptional entrepreneur or professional, this is your chance to nominate yourself to the coveted list.
But first, here are some things you should keep in mind:
1) Whether you are an entrepreneur or a professional, you should be under 30 on February 28, 2023.
2) Whether you are an entrepreneur or a professional, all the questions in the nomination form should be answered.
3) For entrepreneurs, proof of age by providing Aadhaar or PAN card is mandatory. Your Aadhaar and PAN card details will not be shared with anyone except the Forbes India editorial team to certify your birth date and application.
4) For entrepreneurs, we’re looking for young ventures. Your venture should be established on or after our cut-off date—February 28, 2019. Companies established before February 28, 2019 will not be considered.
5) Responses once submitted cannot be edited. So make sure you’ve verified all the information and are happy with your answers before submitting the form.
Forbes India 30 Under 30, Class of 2023 Categories
1) Advertising, Marketing & Media
4) Climate Change & Clean Energy
5) Consumer Tech
7) Digital Content Creators
8) Ecommerce & Retail
10) Enterprise Technology
14) Food & Hospitality
15) Health Care
16) Industry, Manufacturing & Energy
18) NGOs & Social Entrepreneurship
19) Science & Deep Tech
21) Web3 – NEW!
If you’re an exceptional professional, nominate yourself here by filling out this Google Form
If you’re an exceptional entrepreneur, nominate yourself here by filling out this Google Form