2024 ETH Zurich Excellence Masters Scholarship
Deadline: December 15, 2023.
ETH Zurich supports excellent Master’s students with the following scholarship programme:
The Excellence Scholarship & Opportunity Programme (ESOP) supports students with a scholarship, mentorship and a network of the ETH Foundation. The scholarship covers the full study and living costs during the Master’s degree course.
- Very good result in Bachelor’s degree programme (top 10% of Bachelor’s degree programme = grade A)
- Please make sure to be reachable under the telephone number specified in your CV as the selection process might include a phone/VC interview in February.
- If you are already enrolled in a Master’s degree programme at ETH Zurich, or hold a Master degree, you are not eligible for ESOP.
- The Excellence Scholarship/ESOP consists of a scholarship covering living and study expenses (CHF 12’000 per semester) as well as a tuition fee waiver.
- ESOP is awarded for the regular duration of the Master’s programme (three or four semesters). This also applies for the tuition fee waiver.
- Only ETH Bachelor students may start the ESOP with a leave of absence.
- In addition to the documents for the Master admission you will need to upload a pre-proposal for your master thesis (Downloadguidelines_preproposal (PDF, 86 KB)vertical_align_bottom).
- The pre-proposal for the Master’s thesis must be developed by yourself and use established scientific citation practice.
- If your study programme does not ask for references you must name two reference persons (professors) for your ESOP application.
- ESOP applications are supplied via eApply (online Master application).
Apply through the OFFICIAL LINK