2024 Embassy of France in Nigeria Masters Scholarship in Environment and Risk Management (Funded)
Deadline: December 15, 2023.
Following the great success of the first edition launched in March 2023, the Embassy of France in Nigeria is renewing its scholarship program to finance a Master’s degree in a French public high education establishment for the academic year 2024/2025. Five grants will be awarded to the laureates wanting to pursue studies related to Environment and Risk Management.
This program is funded by the French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs, in collaboration with the French Ministry for Higher Education and Research, and implemented by the French Embassy and Campus France Nigeria.
The applications must respect the eligibility criteria and thoroughly follow the application procedure stated in this call to be considered.
- Have Nigerian nationality and reside in Nigeria
- Under 35 years old
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma (Environment, Risk Management)
- Have completed National Service
- First Class or Second Class Upper applications will be given priority consideration
- Be fully committed to take up a course of study in France for the academic year from September/October 2024/2025
- French proficiency is not a requirement for application if the program is held in English.
Note that a Master’s program in France usually lasts two years (M1 + M2). The scholarship covers two academic years if the scholar is admitted in M1, and one academic year if the scholar is admitted in M2. The scholarship caters for:
- a monthly allowance.
- guidance to find affordable student housing
- healthcare coverage throughout the training period.
- visa fee
- national tuitions fees in a public university.
- Copy of your international passport data page (valid for a minimum of two (2) years)
- Detailed CV
- Personal statement
- Bachelor’s certificate or equivalent
- Undergraduate transcript (in one or 2 documents maximum)
- NYSC certificate
- Recommendation letter from your university (not mandatory but strongly recommended)
Apply through the OFFICIAL LINK