2024 Chevening Scholarships to study in the UK for Emerging Leaders Worldwide (Fully Funded)
Deadline: November 7, 2023.
Chevening Scholarships enable outstanding emerging leaders from all over the world to pursue one-year master’s degrees in the UK. Whilst there is no ‘typical’ Chevening Scholar, they are looking for the kind of people who have the passion, ideas, and influence to provide the solutions and leadership needed to create a better future.
To be eligible for a Chevening Scholarship you must:
- Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country or territory.
- Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your award has ended.
- Have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry onto a postgraduate programme at a UK university by the time you submit your application. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree in the UK but may be different depending on your course and university choice.
- Have at least two years (equivalent to 2,800 hours) of work experience.
- Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by the deadline listed on the application timeline.
- There are many benefits to being selected, including fully funded (tuition fees, Visa fee, flight and stipend) access to some of the best quality education in the world, exclusive networking opportunities, and the chance to explore the UK’s diverse culture.
- At the end of your scholarship, you’ll join our diverse community of over 55,000 global alumni. You’ll return home equipped with the knowledge and networks to bring your ideas to life and thrive in your career
Apply through the OFFICIAL LINK