2024 Biodun and Ibikunle Foundation Undergraduate Entrepreneurship Incubation Program (UEIP)
Deadline: February 25, 2024.
The Undergraduate Entrepreneurship Incubation Program (UEIP) is built off our SEEDINVEST Acceleration Program and targeted at undergraduate entrepreneurs in Nigerian tertiary institutions. It was initiated based on the need to empower the proactive undergraduates who dare to start enterprises even while in school.
UEIP provides undergraduate entrepreneurs from tertiary institutions across Nigeria with entrepreneurial training, asset support and advisory services to enable them run better businesses. This will ensure their sustainability and enhance their ability to create jobs for themselves and many others.
- Must be an undergraduate entrepreneur schooling at any of the tertiary institutions across Nigeria with a valid ID Card/Admission Letter. Postgraduate or Master’s students are not eligible.
- Business must be registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission.
- Business must be operational for a minimum of six (6) months.
- Applicant must have a 1-year business plan.
- Applicant must have a business account with any of the commercial banks in Nigeria.
- Business address must be verifiable.
Ground Rules for 2024 Undergraduate Entrepreneurship Incubation Programme
1. Record a 60 secs Business Pitch telling us about yourself, your business, the impact your business has made in the community you operate and why we should select you for the programme.
2. Your Business Pitch must be posted on your Instagram Business handle, not your personal page then Invite/Tag @biodunandibikunle as a collaborator. Check the pictures in the slides for guide.
3. Fill the application form by clicking on the button below and submit. The Business Pitch and Application forms are MANDATORY steps you must complete.
4. Our team will review your application and pitch, if you are successful you will then be moved to the voting rounds and also get an Instagram DM to notify you.
Please ensure your pitch voice is audible and video shot in your work environment. No background music should be included in the video.
5. Voting takes places on our Foundation’s #Instagram page and #YouTube handle. Follow our IG account @Biodunandibikunle and subscribe to our YouTube channel (@biodunandibikunle) before sending in your applications/pitch.
6. Once your application is successful, your business pitch will be re-posted on the Foundation’s YouTube channel, after which your invite on Instagram will be accepted for voting within 24-48 hours.
7. Your voters (friends, customers, family members etc.) should follow @biodunandibikunle on Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel for their votes to count.
8. Voting buying is discouraged. If the Foundation discovers vote buying, you will be disqualified.
9. Successful applicants must engage their voters on and off our platform for votes (likes). Engagements will be tracked.
Apply through the OFFICIAL LINK