2024 Aspire Leaders Program for Young Leaders Worldwide
Deadline: December 2, 2023.
The Aspire Leaders Program welcomes low-income, first-generation college students and recent graduates from around the world to join a free online interactive three-module leadership development journey.
Module 1: Personal and Professional Development
- Professional development resources co-created with Harvard Business School for creating a LinkedIn profile, crafting your resume, tips for interviewing, and how to network.
- Strengths-based leadership skills assessment.
- Live interactions among a global cohort of peers.
Module 2: Aspire Leadership Course: Societal Impact for First-Generation Leaders
Six session leadership development course with an extra week to work on coursework designed and delivered by Harvard University faculty.
- Week One: Understanding Yourself as a Leader
- Week Two: Importance of Understanding Context and Building Trust
- Week Three: Digital Transformation and Artificial Intelligence
- Week Four: Live Discussion – Addressing Community Challenges
- Week Five: Voices of Leaders
- Week Six: Live Discussion – Being in Action in Your Communities Worldwide
- Week Seven: Independent Coursework and Module 3 Preparation
Module 3: Immersive Learning
- Master classes led by world-class educators from universities around the world.
- Asynchronous and synchronous learning with a global cohort of peers and mentors.
This program is for low-income, first-generation college students around the world. All applicants must meet the following criteria:
- 18-26 years old
- Low-income background
- First-generation college student or recent graduate but not enrolled in a graduate program
- Intermediate level English.
This program is 100% free. There are no costs associated with applying or going through the program.
Apply through the OFFICIAL LINK