2023 Yunus & Youth Global Fellowship Program for Social Entrepreneurs
Deadline: February 28, 2023.
The Yunus & Youth Fellowship Program is a six-month online program designed to empower young social entrepreneurs and to help them develop their full potential by strengthening their business models, helping them measure their social impact, and defining a scaling strategy. They believe in the power of social businesses to create change. Yunus & Youth provides early-stage social business leaders with the tools and training they need to succeed.
Early-stage startups have particular needs that need to be satisfied in order for them to grow. If your answer to any of the following questions is “yes”, you might be exactly what we are looking for in the Y&Y Fellowship Program.
- Do you need help refining your value proposition?
- Do you need help with your go-to-market strategy and access to potential customers?
- Do you need support with marketing as well as recruitment and other services associated with rapid growth?
- Do you need help building financial projections, statements and controls?
- Mentoring Relationship: Fellows and mentors are matched based on the needs of the entrepreneur and the strengths of the mentor.
- Business Plan Development: Fellows join an exclusively curated learning journey designed to address their main needs and challenges.
- Final online pitch competition: Fellows have the opportunity to enhance their storytelling and presentation skills by presenting their pitch to an online panel of real investors.
- Y & Y Alumni community: Fellows who complete all mandatory assignments receive a certificate of graduation and join our exclusive network.