2023 YouthLeadG20 Fellowship Program for Individuals from G20 Countries
Deadline: February 12, 2023.
YouthLeadG20 Fellowship Program 2023 is an initiative of Udaan Youth Club Tyodhi that aims to bring all the Great Thinkers and Young Changemakers together on a virtual forum to share their opinion around the possibilities of India’s G20 Presidency and youth-related focus areas to give them the opportunity to create, contribute and collaborate to the development agenda of G20. They wish to spark this conversation with the power of stories, media, tech and events with the active participation of all the stakeholders from G20 Countries.
If you’re an individual who is directly/indirectly contributing to any kind of social reform that is positively impacting the lives of people, we want to meet you through this program. Selected Fellows will be promoted to YouthLeadG20 ambassadors in which they will be engaged in producing online blogs and virtual talks to structure the effective delivery of their G20 youth-focused areas-related ideas.
- Future of Work: Industry 4.0, Innovation, & 21st Century Skills
- Peacebuilding and Reconciliation: Ushering in an Era of No War
- Climate Change and Disaster Risk Reduction: Making Sustainability a Way of Life
- Shared Future: Youth in Democracy and Governance
- Health, Wellbeing, and Sports: Agenda for Youth
- Commit to working on the mission and vision of the YouthLeadG20
- You should be available to work with the YouthLeadG20
- You must contribute with a minimum of one article and/or one virtual event
- You should have an active presence on social media
- This fellowship is open to individuals from G20 countries only
- The YouthLeadG20 Fellowship is not an academic fellowship. Non-traditional changemaker individuals are also encouraged to apply
- Selected fellows will be promoted to YouthLeadG20 ambassador in their countries
- Opportunity to share your G20 development agenda-related ideas using the creative tools
- Best ideas will be submitted to the G20 secretariat and YAS ministry
- Certification and direct consideration for similar opportunities