2023 Unilever Future Leaders Programme for Young Graduates (Paid Opportunity)
Are you passionate about making a difference in people’s lives? They are here to empower you on your journey. Young voices have always been a powerful catalyst for change. At Unilever, you can make things happen with your positive energy, enthusiasm and original ideas. Bring your purpose to life in the work you do – and together, they can lead the way to a sustainable future.
Through the Unilever Future Leaders Programme you will: Be empowered to make a positive impact, Meet diverse but like-minded people, Be a force for good and Develop into your best self.
The Unilever Future Leaders Programme (UFLP) takes place typically over three years and gives you the opportunity to learn all about our 400 diverse brands, business and sustainability efforts. You’ll not only bring your unique perspective to work, but you’ll also explore your purpose across a number of placements. You’ll benefit from formal training, dive into on-the-job experiences and have a mentor by your side that’s there when you need one. Try something new every day and explore an exciting career journey right here at Unilever.
As a part of the UFLP you will be assigned a dedicated career sponsor who will guide and mentor you throughout the programme. You will work with your career sponsor to craft your goals for your career and map out the experiences required to achieve them. These experiences will include:
- Functional critical experiences in your specialisation function
- Flexible goals to create value through business, sustainability, and leadership impact
- International experiences working in multi-national teams through virtual global projects or international placements
- Empowerment to build your leadership skills and agile thinking
Your journey may also include various non-traditional developmental experiences including:
- Working with NGO partners to be a force for good
- Sustainability projects for a better world
- Short-term, fast-paced projects working with flexible cross-functional teams
At Unilever, they feel good about the work we do. They are working to build a better business, a better world and a better you. They care – it’s what they’re known for. And it’s why they support their people with flexible benefits and rewards that help them bring their purpose to life.*
- Competitive Salary
- Learning and development
- Health and wellbeing
- Flexible working
- Relocation and placement support