2023 UN SDSN youth Climate Actors Accelerator Programme (CAAP) for Young Nigerians
Deadline: February 26, 2023.
United Nations Sustainable Development Solutions Network Nigeria (UN SDSN Nigeria) recognizes the significant threat of climate change and its consequences as a result of the triple planetary emergency – which includes the rising global temperatures, habitat loss leading to the extinction of species, and ongoing pollution of air, land, and water.
Climate Actors Accelerator Programme (CAAP) is specifically designed for young innovators and change-makers between the ages of 18 and 35, who are passionate about proffering solutions to the global climate crisis, thus creating a liveable environment toward a net-zero future. This knowledge-sharing and innovation programme offers a comprehensive approach to creating a sustainable future through advanced training, bootcamp, environmental campaigns, clean-up efforts, tree-planting activities, ecological tours and innovative thinking.
To participate in this program, please note the following criteria before proceeding with your application:
- Applicant must be Nigerian, and between the ages of 18 – 35 years.
- Ability to commit at least 4 hours per week throughout the programme.
- Availability to partake in Masterclass sessions, Climate Education, and Community Development Projects.
- Interested in being a development and transformation agent.
- Certification given to participants
- Access to Mentorship and Coaching
- Access to advance training