2023 Türkiye Scholarships for International Students (Fully Funded)
Deadline: February 20, 2023.
Apart from providing education opportunities at an international caliber as well as a wealth of knowledge and experience, Türkiye offers scholarships to international students from all over the world to study in the most prestigious universities in Türkiye.
Türkiye Scholarships is a government-funded, competitive scholarship program, awarded to outstanding students and researchers to pursue full-time or short-term program at the top universities in Türkiye.
Türkiye Scholarships aims to build a network of future leaders committed to strengthening cooperation among countries and mutual understanding among societies.
Minimum Academic Achievement
- For undergraduate candidates: 70%
- For graduate candidates: 75%
- For candidates of Health Sciences (Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmacy): 90%
- For undergraduate programs: being under the age of 21
- For master’s programs: being under the age of 30
- For PhD programs: being under the age of 35
- For Research Scholarship: being under the age of 45
- Citizens of all countries
- Graduates or those who will graduate at the end of the current academic year (before August 2022)
- Researchers and academics
Provides financial support, tuition fee, accommodation and health insurance but also provides university placement and academic, social and cultural facilities to its awardees at all levels of higher education.
For applications made online through the Türkiye Scholarships Application System (TBBS), all candidates must upload the following documents to the system:
- A valid identity document, ID card or passport
- A photograph of the candidate taken within the last 1 year
- National exam results (if any)
- Diploma or temporary graduation certificate
- International exam results (GRE, GMAT, SAT, etc.) if required by the chosen university or program
- International language test results such as TOEFL, DELF if required by the chosen university or program
- A proposal for a research topic and a written example of the research you have carried out (only for PhD applications)