2023 Stanford Biodesign Innovation Fellowship for Innovators Worldwide.
Deadline: August 12, 2022.
Ready to take your career in health technology innovation to the next level? The Biodesign Innovation Fellowship is a 10-month experience that equips aspiring innovators with a proven, repeatable process to identify important health-related needs, invent novel health technologies to address them (including medical devices, diagnostics, digital health, drug delivery, and biotechnology solutions), and prepare to implement those products into patient care through start-up, corporations, or other channels. In addition, the Innovation Fellows become part of the Stanford Biodesign community, which is a life-long, worldwide network of innovators passionate about improving healthcare.
The Stanford Biodesign Innovation Fellowship is a launch pad for initiating, redirecting, or accelerating a career in health technology innovation. Stanford Biodesign graduates apply their talents to:
- Catalyzing innovation inside major medical device, diagnostic, digital health, and biotechnology companies
- Building their own health technology start-ups
- Teaching and/or leading translational research programs for world-class universities
- Driving innovation initiatives within academic or private medical centers
- Becoming specialists in design, investing, or other aspects of the health technology innovation ecosystem
They also become part of the Stanford Biodesign community, which is a life-long, worldwide network of innovators passionate about improving healthcare.
- Individuals with advanced degrees and/or substantial work experience in the engineering, life sciences, computer science, business, product design, law, medical, or nursing fields are encouraged to apply.
- Fellows will be selected based on their experience, passion, and drive, as well as their potential to become leading innovators in the health tech field.
- Applicants are welcome from any country.
- The fellowship is a full-time, intensive experience that runs from the beginning of August through early June each year.
- Stanford Biodesign Innovation Fellows receive a monthly stipend and health benefits during their fellowship period.