2023 Queen Elizabeth Prize for Engineering
Deadline: July 15, 2022.
Nominations for the 2023 Queen Elizabeth Prize for Engineering are open.
The QEPrize seeks nominations from the public that celebrate a wide variety of engineering innovations across all sectors of the profession, and a breadth of nominators from all corners of the globe.
- The QEPrize is international and open to any nationality.
- Nominations and suggestions are welcomed from across the world.
- The only limitations are that self-nomination and posthumous nomination are not allowed.
- This will be a single prize awarded to one individual, or a team of up to five people, responsible for a ground-breaking innovation in engineering that has been of global benefit to humanity.
- Any living individual (or not more than five living individuals working as a team).
The winners will be awarded:
- A total cash prize of £500,000 (five hundred thousand GBP).
- Appropriate memorabilia to be decided by the Trustees in their sole discretion (the “Prize”). In the event that the Prize is received by more than one individual (but not more than five individuals, as above) collaborating under a single nomination, the Prize money will be shared between the winners as determined by the Trustees in their sole discretion on the advice of the Judging Panel.