2023 Mastercard Foundation/CcHub EdTech Fellowship Program for Nigeria EdTech Startups
Deadline: March 17, 2023.
CcHub and Mastercard Foundation are partnering to empower edtech startups who are building tools that enhance learning outcomes and accelerate access to equitable and quality education for Africa’s next generation.
They seeking brilliant innovators with groundbreaking EdTech solutions that can revolutionise the way we learn, from early-childhood to corporate education.
Apply now to join the next cohort and unlock a range of benefits to help your startup reach its full potential.
- Startups must be Africa focused and incorporated in Nigeria.
- They should be building solutions that address challenges across K-12, tertiary education and vocational skills training.
- Must have verifiable users & align with accelerator’s focus areas ie: increasing access to education, improving student learning experience, streamlining school management and enhancing teacher and trainer effectiveness.
- Applicants should have a balanced team, passionate about education.
- Female founders of EdTech solution companies are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Access to expert advisors
- Equity free funding
- Extensive network of investors