2023 Kashim Ibrahim Fellowship (KIF) for Young Nigerians
Deadline: February 8, 2023.
Kashim Ibrahim Fellowship (KIF) is a one-year non-partisan leadership training programme for young Nigerians between the age of 25-35 years. The one-year Fellowship aims to create a network of high potential young Nigerians who are expected to rise to top leadership positions in the public sector and other spheres of activity over the next decade. Established in 2018, KIF is an initiative of the Kaduna State Government (KDSG).
- Age range 25-35 years (MAXIMUM AGE OF 35 WHEN THE FELLOWSHIP ENDS)
- Graduate from an accredited University
- Completed NYSC
- A salary and benefits equivalent to that of Special Assistant to the Governor.
- Accommodation: Boarding (and breakfast) is provided in a nicely furnished one-bedroom apartment for the duration of the Fellowship.
- Prior to the specified deadline, you may work on your application at any time and submit it when you are ready. After creating an account and accessing the online application, you can upload materials and request your letters of recommendation.
- Applicants are required to write an essay based on the relevant essay topic (1000 words maximum), submit a Résumé/Curriculum Vitae (maximum 3 pages), and details of two (2) referees.
- An important part of the application is the Personal Statement where you have the opportunity to demonstrate what you have accomplished and what your goals are for the future as we want to see people who have had a track record of imbibing change and are looking forward to making change as they move forward.