2023 Investec Tertiary Bursaries Programme for Young South Africans
Deadline: September 30, 2023.
Investec, in partnership with StudyTrust, provides the funding necessary to see young South Africans with academic potential get to university. With their assistance, they are able to study towards financial sector-related degrees at various local universities.
- Applications are open to: All young SA citizens with academic potential who are in need of financial assistance.
- Pupils holding or working towards a matric exemption with a minimum of 70% in English and Mathematics (not Maths Literacy) and a 60% pass rate in all other subjects.
- Investec offers a full bursary per year towards study-related expenses.
- An Investec bursary is so much more than funding for your degree. They are highly invested in developing well-rounded individuals so that our graduates are not only qualified but work ready too.
- They assist you with the job search and our programme is designed to help you navigate the jump from high school to university.