2023 Goethe Institut AI to Amplify Fellowship Programme
Deadline: March 20, 2023.
Are you involved with products or applications that use artificial intelligence? Are you interested in ethical issues and in making products and applications more inclusive and sustainable? Do you like working in international interdisciplinary teams and enjoy changing perspectives? Then apply for our two-month online Fellowship Programme “AI to Amplify”, consisting of seminars, networking events and workshops, starting in May 2023. The programme is free of charge.
- There is no age limit, applications can be submitted by persons from 18 years of age.
- They welcome applications from coders and developers from the Global North and Global South, but also from philosophers, artists, sociologists, lawyers and activists.
- They aim for a good mix of teams, which means we explicitly encourage women, queer people, people with disabilities, people without a degree and people with diverse professional backgrounds to apply.
- The training programme is tailored to the needs of the participants and is free of charge.
- It offers you the chance to meet other social activists, to gain new perspectives and to network internationally.
- You can contribute your own ideas and perspectives to the development of community-oriented products and applications and develop them further in the team. This will give your ideas and perspectives high visibility.
- Six winning teams will receive seed money to further develop their prototypes and present them at a conference in the Global North. They thus become part of a worldwide movement/community.
- After a second selection process, two winning teams will receive seed money of € 10,000 for the further realisation of the product idea or prototype.