2023 GCSP Global Leadership Scholarship for Women ( Fully Funded to Geneva)
Deadline: May 31, 2023.
Are you a female mid-career professional working on peace and security issues in a national ministry, IO, NGO, civil society or academic institution? Are you a citizen in a lesser developed country? The GCSP’s Leadership in International Security Course is offering a scholarship to build your knowledge, skills and network within an inspiring, multidisciplinary and multicultural environment!
The Geneva Centre for Security Policy (GCSP)’s executive education offerings provide solutions to global challenges by combining the knowledge of leaders, insights of experts and experience of practitioners. Their eight-month full-time Leadership in International Security Course is designed to increase the knowledge, skills and network of high-performing professionals, who seek to enhance their career and engage in leadership positions in solving the world’s most pressing security challenges.
- This scholarship is for female international peace and security practitioners from developing countries.
- Women working on peace and security issues in a national ministry, IO, NGO, civil society, or academic institutions.
This course offers you a unique opportunity to:
- Strengthen your leadership skillset within a multicultural and cross-sectoral environment
- Acquire tools to increase your effectiveness as a security policy practitioner
- Enhance your ability to generate innovative and sustainable policy responses and solutions
- Broaden your professional network of peace and security practitioners
- This scholarship is intended to cover accommodation and living expenses in Geneva throughout the eight-month course.