2023 ExxonMobil Graduate Internship for Young Nigerians
At ExxonMobil, our vision is to lead in energy innovations that advance modern living and a net-zero future. As one of the world’s largest publicly traded energy and chemical companies, they are powered by a unique and diverse workforce fueled by the pride in what they do and what they stand for.
The success of their Upstream, Product Solutions and Low Carbon Solutions businesses is the result of the talent, curiosity and drive of our people. They bring solutions every day to optimize our strategy in energy, chemicals, lubricants and lower-emissions technologies.
The safety and wellbeing of their employees is at the heart of everything we do. They build skills and competencies through training and work experiences in a wide range of assignments. With a long history of industry leadership and cutting edge innovation, they are committed to providing affordable and sustainable energy.
They are inviting ambitious professionals to be part of our Environmental and Property Solutions (Catering) department. This opportunity presents hands-on learning experience from renowned experts in different career fields in our world class organization. You will also have the opportunity to think independently, grow to your full potential, and help shape the future of energy.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to the below mentioned:
- Assist in Meal sheets/Request for Service verification and inspections documentation.
- Track Daily Platforms requests/ complaints and follow up to closure.
- Assist in Platforms Menu tracking compliance.
- Assist to collate weekly reports and key performance indicators.
Skills and Qualifications
- Applicants to this programme must be Nigerian with a degree BSc or BA in Business Administration.
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class, Upper division (2:1) no earlier than 2019.
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC) no earlier than 2021.
- Must be proficient in the use of computer and MS and other applications.
Preferred Qualifications/ Experience
- Food Safety knowledge and certifications
- Catering operations background