2023 European Central Bank (ECB) Scholarship for Women
Deadline: May 21, 2023.
Are you a woman currently enrolled, or about to enrol, on a master’s degree in one of the above-mentioned fields of study at a university or business school in Europe? If so, their ECB Scholarship for Women could be for you!
The funding is intended to help finance your studies. If your application is successful, you will also have the opportunity to gain insights into the ECB’s central banking and banking supervision work and to learn about the career opportunities we offer.
- You are a woman.
- You are a citizen of an EU Member State.
- You are currently enrolled, or are about to enrol, on a master’s course in economics, statistics, engineering or computing at a European university or business school (please see the list of examples of relevant fields of study).
- You are facing a funding gap that may prevent you from pursuing your studies.
- You obtained excellent grades in your undergraduate studies (i.e. for your bachelor’s degree) (please refer to this overview of corresponding grades for a range of countries).
- A grant of €10,000
- A study visit to the ECB
- Insight into the ECB’s central banking and banking supervision work
- The opportunity to meet your fellow scholars and the ECB’s Women in Leadership network
- Advice and mentoring from an ECB economist or an expert in the field of banking supervision, statistics, engineering or computing
Apply for the 2023-24 academic year by completing the registration form and emailing it (as an Excel file), together with your CV and all your supporting documents (in a single PDF file), to [email protected].