2023 Deloitte Consulting InfinityX Graduate Programme
Every idea with the power to change the world starts off with graduates who dare to question the status quo. They bring bold perspectives. Bolder ideas. And like these ideas, they’re diverse: they come from many different backgrounds, skillsets and points of view, but always ready to answer the question, ‘What if?’
What if we did this differently? What if we tried it this way? What if this could come to mean something more than it does today, if we just gave it a chance?
They looking for ambitious graduates who are keen to play an important role in making an impact that matters.
- They support our bright young talent with a collaborative, open culture where you have a voice and bring your great ideas to life. After an immersive Consulting 101 training boot camp, you’ll be exposed to some of the offerings and industries within Deloitte Consulting. This will enable you to make an informed decision on where your passion lies and to become a well-rounded Consultant.
- You will be an integral part of the team from day one, working face-to-face with leaders or clients on projects in Consulting. This is an opportunity for you to become a highly sought-after Deloitte Consultant, offering a skillset underpinned by global excellence and a well-recognised brand.
- They encourage applications from a diverse range of degrees, with strong academic results, such as: Engineering – all streams, Computational and Applied Mathematics/Statistics, Actuarial Science, Information Systems/Technology, Business Science and Finance, Computer Science and Economics.
- The Deloitte Consulting DNA: Self-motivated, Analytical, Flexible, Resilient, Intellectually curious, Proactive, Collaborative, Creative problem solvers and Community Impact Maker.
Your application will only be considered complete if you attach ALL of the following documents:
- Full CV
- Copy of ID document
- Copy of matric certificate
- Copy of university academic transcripts
If you are struggling to load multiple documents please put the required attachments into 1 file/pdf and submit.