2023 DeepMind Scholarship at Queen Mary University of London for Students Worldwide (Fully Funded)
Deadline: June 5, 2023.
The DeepMind Scholarship at Queen Mary University of London is a programme to support and encourage under-represented groups to pursue postgraduate education in the field of Artificial Intelligence.
Queen Mary University of London’s AI masters programme is supported by the Institute of Coding (IoC) and forms part of the AI Industrial Master’s programme that is being led by the UK government’s Office for AI.
To be eligible to apply for a DeepMind Scholarship you must:
1. Be a UK or International student.
2. Identify as female and/or are of Black ethnicity – each being underrepresented groups in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Computer Science.
3. Have a confirmed offer to study on one of the following programmes in September 2023: MSc in Artificial Intelligence (Full Time), MSc Computer Science (Full Time), MSc Computer Games (Full Time), MSc in Machine Learning for Visual Data Analytics (Full Time), MSc Robotics (Full Time) at Queen Mary University of London.
Each DeepMind Scholarship will cover the cost of tuition fees, £12,250 (International fees – £28,950), a living allowance of £15,480, an annual £2,200 travel scholarship and a one-off equipment grant of £1,700.
1. First, please check your eligibility to apply. The panel will not consider any applications that do not meet eligibility criteria, and awards may be withdrawn if applicants are later found not to have met eligibility criteria or to have provided false information.
2. Please download and complete the DeepMind Scholarship Application Form 2023 [DOC 32KB].
3. To complete your application, you will need to provide:
- A copy of your offer letter to study on one of the following programmes at Queen Mary: MSc in Artificial Intelligence (Full Time), MSc Computer Science (FT), MSc Computer Games, or MSc in Machine Learning for Visual Data Analytics (FT), MSc Robotics (FT) programme.
- A completed application form, including a short statement of no more than 500 words detailing why you should be considered for the award and what motivated your interest in this area of study at Queen Mary University of London.
- A CV
4. Please send your completed application form, offer letter from the university and CV to [email protected]. Please label all your documents with your first and last name.
A selection panel will shortlist applications and take a final decision on which five students will receive the award. Applicants will receive notification of the outcome by 31 July 2023.