2023 Daughters for Earth Grant Program for Organizations Worldwide
Deadline: June 27, 2023.
Daughters provides grants to place-based, women-powered efforts working to solve the climate crisis by protecting and restoring our lands, waters and seas and implementing regenerative agriculture methods around the world. We believe in partnering with and getting tangible support to women who are deploying solutions, pioneering deeply collaborative efforts, and healing humanity’s connection to nature.
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be eligible for Daughters funding.
- The implementing organization and/or project must be women-powered. (Women-powered: organization and/or project must be women-led or operated primarily by women, who are also among its beneficiaries.)
- Organizations worldwide are welcome to apply.
- The organization has charitable status in its country of origin or has a fiscal sponsor. We can work with a project in select cases to help identify an appropriate charitable fiscal home.
- The project is a place-based effort working on nature conservation or regenerative agriculture efforts that align with our partner, One Earth’s Solutions Taxonomy – a holistic, science-based framework that lays out the key solutions pathways to solving the twin crises of climate change and biodiversity loss.
• Nature Conservation: projects working to protect, connect and restore 50% of the world’s lands and oceans through implementing land and ocean conservation efforts, ecosystem restoration efforts, or wildlife connectivity efforts.
• Regenerative Agriculture: projects working to shift to net-zero food systems and fibersheds while enhancing biodiversity by implementing regenerative croplands, sustainable rangelands, food waste reduction efforts, and circular fibersheds.
Daughters awards one-year grants that range from $10,000 to $50,000 USD.