2023 CSI Energy Group Open Equity Funding Program for African Women Entrepreneurs
Deadline: February 19, 2023.
They invest in women-led businesses within the energy sector in Africa, growing their business by providing access to funds and expertise to maximize their impact and profitability.
They offer companies in the energy sector across Africa individual tailored advisory services & operational support specifically designed around their needs.
- You are fully dedicated to the company.
- You are business focused
- You are open to coaching
- You want a strategic investor to help grow your business
- Your company is generating consistent revenues over 12 months from an established customer base – at least USD 25,000 and have at least 3 employees.
- Your service or product can be scaled or replicated
- Your company is up and running with all administrative documents up to date
- Your company is a registered limited company with well-kept records of accounts, permits & licenses allowing you to operate
- You have a team with complimentary skills in place.
- You have a positive impact on the economy, the environment, and the society.
- Your company has a meaningful women representation across the board, leadership positions and supply chain
- Your company must be located and operating in Africa. Although tney have a preference for companies located in the geographies that we operate in including Tanzania, Ghana, Kenya, Ethiopia, Madagascar, Burundi, Uganda, Zambia, Mauritius and Rwanda, if your business fits their criteria and is located in other African country they would be happy to hear from you.