2023 BOI-LBS Entrepreneurship Development Programme for Young Nigerians
Deadline: July 8, 2023.
The Entrepreneurship Innovation Centre EICNIGERIA, an initiative of the Bank of Industry Limited and Lagos Business School, Pan-Atlantic University, was set up to develop impact-driven entrepreneurs who use for-profit business models to solve problems and transform society positively.
The Entrepreneurship Development Programme aims to produce a new breed of problem-solving entrepreneurs and comprehensively provide everything an entrepreneur needs to succeed in the African market and globally.
This programme will comprise 4 phases:
* Entrepreneurship orientation & business management training
* Technical training to enhance capacity
* Access to market/funding
The target audience include for-profit entrepreneurs whose businesses are solving problems or transforming society positively. They may include NYSC members, university/polytechnic graduates, prospective BOI customers (minimum qualification: SSCE)
The following key criteria will be used in evaluating potential participants:
– Be at least 18 years of age. Having entrepreneurial experience will be an advantage. Could be a start-up or may have been established for some years already. Most importantly, the business should be solving a problem or meeting a need and should be scalable.
– Be a citizen or legal resident of Nigeria.
– Be available to commit to the training schedule
– Special focus shall be given to youth and women.
– Two letters of recommendation
To be considered eligible to receive a certificate, you will be required to:
• Attend at least 80% of the sessions in each course and score at least 60% in each of course.
• Considered to be of good character as defined in the training policy to be signed upon acceptance.