2023 Alibaba Entrepreneurs Fund Jumpstarter Global Pitch Competition for Start-up Worldwide
Deadline: May 14, 2023.
JUMPSTARTER is a not-for-profit initiative curated by Alibaba Entrepreneurs Fund that provides a platform for all entrepreneurs and young people to jump start their dreams in Hong Kong. It is also a first-of-its-kind startup event focused exclusively on showcasing quality startups and providing high-impact networking opportunities. Tbeir goal is to build, empower and boost Hong Kong’s startup ecosystem and entrepreneurship by bringing entrepreneurs, corporates, investors and the public together, helping to transform Hong Kong into a leading hub for global innovation and technology.
- Competition is open to Start-up worldwide
- Applicant must be the Founder or Co-founder of the startup.
- Startup is ideation-stage or early-stage or growth-stage. The business has been operational for less than 5 years.
- Startup must have raised less than US$20 million in funding to date.
- Startup must possess an innovative business idea or product or service, and demonstrate how your innovation and technology has impacted your business, your industry and the people.
- Startup must desire to make Hong Kong and/or other cities in the GBA be part of your future plans.
- Opportunity to Pitch to Renowned Judges
- Exposure to Top Investors and Corporates
- Basic Brand Exposure on JUMPSTARTER Website (name and link)
- Exhanced Brand Exposure on JUMPSTARTER Website (name, logo, link, profile, video feature) and Social Media Channel
- Sponsored Travel to Grand Finale in Hong Kong
- Designated Grand Finale Booth
- On-Stage Final Pitch at Grand Finale
- Top Investor Meeting Line-Up
- Up to US$5 million investment and HK$1 million cash (Top 30 finalists have the opportunity to share an investment pool of up to US$5 million and a cash prize pool of HK$1 million)
- HK$300,000 Cash Award