2022 University College London IOE-ISH Centenary Taught Master’s Scholarships for International Students
Deadline: Unspecified but scholarship opens in January 2022
University College London are delighted to be partners with International Students House (ISH) in these awards: the UCL Institute of Education (IOE) – International Students House Centenary Scholarship, and the Mary Trevelyan Centenary Scholarship (in honour of the founder of ISH).
Even though some of their lectures are still offered online due to the pandemic, students who are awarded the scholarship are expected to live in London during their studies
Candidates should be:
- domiciled in an eligible low or lower-middle income country (list of countries to be confirmed in January 2022)
- have an unconditional offer to study a full time master’s degree at the UCL Institute of Education
- not have studied or lived in the UK before.
- The scholarships cover full tuition fees and accommodation for one academic year at ISH.
- Please note that these scholarships do not cover subsistence in London, travel or any other expenses.
They advise candidates to apply for the programme of study before the scholarships’ applications open in January 2022.