2022 Tommy Hilfiger Fashion Frontier Challenge for Fashion Startups
Deadline: April 15, 2022.
Tommy Hilfiger have set out to do everything in our power to create fashion that is more inclusive. Stitch by stitch, person by person, innovation by innovation. They’re determined to push boundaries – so they know that some of the best ideas won’t always be their own.
Launched in 2018, the Tommy Hilfiger Fashion Frontier Challenge is an annual program to discover and accelerate the work of the world’s most innovative and impactful fashion startups. Through mentoring and financial support, they want to help the best ideas break through.
This fourth edition of the program echoes Tommy Hilfiger’s sustainability vision to Waste Nothing and Welcome All, amplifying and supporting new voices in the world of social entrepreneurship who are shaping scalable and disruptive innovations to create a more inclusive future of fashion.
- Interested businesses are invited to submit project proposals that focus on innovative, scalable social solutions that foster inclusivity in the fashion value chain.
- The impact can be made in different forms: from harnessing technology to create more inclusive options for all consumers, to making products and solutions that are more accessible, to employing and empowering the lives of individuals in their communities.
- Over the course of an 11-month process, applicants will be narrowed down to six finalists who will be invited to develop their project plans with the support of dedicated Tommy Hilfiger and external subject-matter experts.
- With coaching from an experienced pitch coach, finalists will pitch their final concept to a prestigious jury panel and associate audience at the global Tommy Hilfiger Fashion Frontier Challenge final event, which will be held in early 2023.
- The program prizes aim to provide our winners with the ﬁnance and knowledge to grow their business ideas and create the maximum social impact.
- The winners will receive: A total of €200,000 awarded between two winners and a chance at an additional €15,000 prize for winning the “Audience Favorite Vote”
- A year-long mentorship with Tommy Hilfiger’s internal experts globally
- A place on one of the INSEAD entrepreneur programs
- A year-long INSEAD mentorship.
- New this year, finalists will also receive access to the Tommy Hilfiger Fashion Frontier Challenge Finalists Networking Platform