2022 TED Fellowship Program for Young Leaders Worldwide
Deadline: June 30, 2021.
Every year the TED Fellows program selects a new group of extraordinary, multidisciplinary individuals by open application. They look for innovators on the rise in their respective fields who are doing bold, original work.
The TED Fellows program provides transformational support to a global community of over 500 remarkable individuals who are collaborating across disciplines to spark future-shaping change around the world.
- The TED Fellows Program recognizes the folks working on-the-ground on world-changing ideas — the doers, makers, inventors, advocates, filmmakers and photographers, musicians and artists, educators, scientists, entrepreneurs, nonprofit leaders, and human rights activists.
- If you’re at work on a future-shaping idea and over the age of 18, you should apply.
- The TED Fellows program is not an academic fellowship and non-traditional educations are welcome.
- In addition to impressive accomplishment, fine character and a good heart are also important traits they look for in TED Fellows.
- TED will cover the costs of transportation to and from the TED conference, any visa you may need, accommodations and food while at the conference and conference registration.
- The program offers TED’s power to articulate and amplify the vision of TED Fellows. They support the individual capacity-building required to take the global stage.
- They equip TED Fellows with public speaking and media training, professional coaching, educational programming and peer support.
- They connect TED Fellows to a global network of peers and industry leaders because the only way to succeed is together.