2022 Swedish Institute She Entrepreneurs Program
Deadline: February 3, 2022.
Do you want to take your businesses to a new level and develop both as an entrepreneur and a leader? Become part of a strong network of women entrepreneurs in the Middle East, North Africa and Turkey through our leadership programme She Entrepreneurs.
She Entrepreneurs is a leadership programme for highly motivated women entrepreneurs in the Middle East, North Africa and Turkey who are building successful and sustainable businesses with the potential to make a difference in their societies. In the past ten years that the programme has been running, many successful entrepreneurs received support that helped them expand.
If you are ready to take your business to the next level and want to become part of a strong network of likeminded women who can support and inspire you on your journey – then She Entrepreneurs is the programme for you.
You are welcome to submit your application if you are a woman entrepreneur between the age of 22 and 45 (born 1976 – 2000) with a business that:
- is already operational and ready to expand;
- has the potential to develop a financially sustainable business model, generate a positive social impact, and contribute to the Sustainable Development Goals;
- is based in Algeria, Egypt, Iran, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Palestine, Tunisia or Turkey.
In addition, you should:
- have a proficient command of both written and spoken English;
- be willing to pay it forward by contributing at least two hours of pro bono mentorship to a junior entrepreneur in your home country during the programme.
- The opportunity to plan and strategise for your business in an inspiring and collaborative learning environment.
- Regular support and input through sessions with expert mentors on an individual level as well as through group coaching.
- Increased self-awareness as a leader and deepened understanding of how to build effective and motivated teams, while also taking care of your own work-life balance and long-term wellbeing.
- Increased knowledge on topics such as business development, communication, business innovation, crisis management, growing through partnerships, finance and funding.
- New perspectives on responsible and sustainable business practices from a social and an environmental perspective, as well as tangible tools for measuring your value creation.
- A strong and active community of likeminded women.
Training and content will be covered by the Swedish Institute.
Only applicants who have submitted a complete application will be considered for the programme. To apply for She Entrepreneurs, please go to the application portal: Apply online! – Swedish Institute: Leadership application portal (si.se)
These are the steps you need to go through to submit your application
- Register your profile in the application portal
- Select what programme you would like to apply for
- Answer all the questions in the different sections in the application portal (sections in the left hand menu).
- Upload your CV under the document section.
- When you have submitted your application you will get a confirmation email. We are wishing you the best of luck!