2022 STEP Incubation Program for Early Stage Women Entrepreneurs
Deadline: August 15, 2022.
STEP standss for Shakti-The Empathy Project. It is an incubation program for early stage women led enterprises creating social impact. it is run under a non profit trust C3 Collaborate and Create Change with 12A A& 80G certificates.
It is a structured 6-month program for early stage women entrepreneurs with an established proof of concept. The program will rest on the 5 pillars of STEP- empathetic community, capacity building, mentorship, role modelling and networking & funding opportunities. They will be provided with necessary support through various sessions and mentorship. All participants will become part of the vibrant STEP community.
- Anyone who identifies as a woman
- 18+ years of age no upper age limit
- Established proof of concept
- Registered entity
- Social impact
- MENTORSHIP: A team of mentors support you and build your capacities on Business Plan, Strategy, Leadership, Branding and other topics
- WORKSHOPS: Weekly workshops with experts on areas such as Vision & Strategy, Organisation Development & Structure, Competitive Analysis, Hiring Strategies.
- BUILDING PUBLIC NARATIVES: Learn to narrate your story in a way that it touches, moves and inspires others.
- IMPACT MEASUREMENT: Learn to evaluate and communicate the social impact of your organisation.
- NETWORKING: Get an opportunity to meet sector experts, funders, and other like-minded individuals.
- FOLLOW-ON FUNDING: Prepare your financial model for investors and learn how to pitch to funders.
The form is available on their website https://www.shaktipreneurs.org/ Click “Apply Now” tab and fill the form.