2022 St. Gallen Symposium / University of Oxford Global Leadership Challenge for Young Leaders
Deadline: October 24, 2022.
The Global Leadership Challenge 2022 will convene 100 young leaders selected through an open application process in Oxford, St. Gallen, and around the world. Applicants will be evaluated on their commitment to responsible leadership and passion for engaging with complex global challenges. They are looking for a diverse group of postgraduate students and young professionals who are ready to rise to the challenges of our time and develop themselves as the responsible leaders our world desperately needs now.
GLC Members can participate virtually from around the world and most sessions of GLC will be online. Those joining us from Oxford and St. Gallen will be attending sessions on 12 May in-person.
- You are a student (currently enrolled in a Masters or a PhD programme) or a young professional (aged between 21-30 years).
- You have finished your undergraduate studies.
- You have already demonstrated your commitment to responsible leadership through extra-curricular activities and/or work experience.
- You are committed to investing around five half-days from 8-12 December 2022 in GLC.
- Active participation in GLC sessions is mandatory to receive a Certificate of Achievement.
- They welcome applications from around the world and from all academic disciplines.
- Become part of a diverse global community of young, responsible leaders
- Engage with world-renowned academics and senior business and policy leaders
- Develop action projects that address some of the most pressing global challenges using design thinking principles
- Learn to lead in a way that not only advances personal ambition but actively seeks the wider good of society
- Earn an official Certificate of Achievement
- Possibility to receive bespoke leadership training and mentorship offered by the Oxford Character Project
- Possibility to receive Entrepreneurship Coaching with EWOR Academy to build your venture
- As the first winning group, possibility to attend the 52nd St. Gallen Symposium in May 2023 as Leaders of Tomorrow