2022 Singapore International Foundation’s Young Social Entrepreneurs (YSE) Global Programme
Deadline: April 24, 2022.
The Young Social Entrepreneurs (YSE) Global is an eight-month programme that inspires, equips and enables youth of different nationalities to start or scale up their social enterprises in Singapore and beyond.
Since 2010, YSE Global has nurtured a network of youth with innovative business ideas focused on social good. Together with established social entrepreneurs, business consultants and investors, we harness the power of ideas, know-how and resources to effect positive change for a better world.
Looking to scale up your social enterprise? If you are aged between 18 to 35 and have a viable and innovative business solution to a social issue, submit your application now!
Gain access to an international ecosystem of investors, industry experts, experienced mentors, and a growing network of over 1,300 young changemakers from 42 nationalities. Be inspired by leading social innovation trends and market insights from the region. Shortlisted teams will stand a chance to scale up their social enterprises with up to S$20,000 in funding.
- If you are between the ages of 18 to 35 years old, you are eligible to apply.
- The YSE Global is open to participants of all nationalities, however, due to overwhelming responses received yearly and the limited intake per cohort, applications from the following countries will be prioritised: Cambodia, China, India, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Singapore and Vietnam.
- They are looking for young changemakers with great ideas that harness enterprise solutions for social issues.
- You do not need to have an incorporated/registered social enterprise before applying. If you have a viable idea or are in the early stages of building your enterprise, they want to hear from you.
- Individuals can apply but they highly encourage you to form a team. Having more than one member for your social enterprise allows you to maximise the benefits of teamwork and support as the work grows.
- NETWORK: Join an international ecosystem of young changemakers, including like-minded individuals, corporates, and successful entrepreneurs.
- MENTORING: Gain access to insights from industry experts and professionals.
- STUDY VISITS: Embark on overseas study visits and gain global perspectives on social entrepreneurship.
- GRANT: Start or scale up your social enterprise with up to S$20,000 in funding.