2022 Santen’s Action for Inclusion One Young World Scholarship to Attend OYW Summit in Tokyo
Deadline: January 7, 2022.
Santen, with a proud history over 130 years, is a Japan-originated company with a global footprint in 60 countries. We are uniquely positioned as a specialized company, 100% dedicated to eye health.
Santen is delighted to offer the Action for Inclusion | Santen One Young World Scholarship. This programme will enable three young changemakers to participate in the One Young World Summit 2022 as part of Santen’s global delegation. In line with our commitment to inclusion and our passion for embracing new solutions this scholarship is intended for:
- Young entrepreneurs or advocates who are working on solutions to address disability inclusion.
- Young entrepreneurs or advocates who are people with disabilities.
- Aged 18 to 30* at the time of the One Young World Summit 2022.
- Passion for local and global issues.
- Willingness to engage and collaborate with fellow scholarship recipients and employees of Santen who are also attending the Summit.
- Track record of developing solutions that enhance the inclusion of people with disabilities through entrepreneurship or advocacy.
*Most delegates are between the age of 18 and 30. The One Young World team will consider applications from those who are older than 30, pending demonstration of appropriate personal impact, initiative, and willingness to engage. We are not able to accept applications from those who will be aged under 18 at the time of the Summit.
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2022 in Tokyo.
- Hotel accommodation in Tokyo on a shared basis between 15 and 19 (inclusive) May.
- Return air travel.
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Ground transportation between Summit venues in Tokyo.