2022 Sanabil 500 MENA Seed Accelerator for Tech Startups
Deadline: January 15, 2022.
500 Global is looking for the next generation of talented entrepreneurs in MENA through this brand new program designed for tech startups with early traction.
Selected startups will receive an equity investment of USD $100,000, access to 500’s global network of founders, community events, partners, and more.
The Accelerator will run in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia for 12 weeks beginning March 2022.
PROGRAM CORE ELEMENT
- Week 1 – 2: Foundations of Growth: Foundational programming to cover growth marketing hacks, developing ideal customer profiles, creating an effective one-liner, and more
- Weeks 3-9: Growth Week: 7 weeks of growth experiments, customer interviews, and weekly 1:1 meetings with mentors from 500’s extensive network across industries
- Weeks 10-12:Pitch Prep & Demo Day: Startups will be prepared to develop an effective presentation to partners and industry stakeholders in the region at our world-renowned Demo Day for the MENA region
They Looking for Startups That Meet the Following Criteria:
- Tech startups with a Minimum Viable Product (MVP)
- Located in the Middle Eastern and North African region (MENA)
- Startups with early traction looking to scale
The program offers founders:
- Mentorship and Programming: Dedicated mentorship and programming for 12 weeks from 500 Global mentors
- Equity Investment: Equity investment of USD $100,000 for selected startups from 500 Global
- Global Network Access: Access to 500’s global network of founders, community events, partners and more