2022 Quest Fellowship Program on Entrepreneurship for Highly Motivated Students Worldwide
Deadline: August 21, 2022.
The Quest fellowship program equips you with a robust toolkit to transform ideas, technologies or passion into viable ventures. It is designed for learners to enabling learners to explore their evolving purpose and realize impactful existence (Ikgai) while socializing in the global workforce with the knowledge, resources and support networks. For highly motivated students and recent graduates from across the globe – that seek to tackle challenges at a global and local scale through innovation driven entrepreneurship. It consists of three phases for learning the foundations of entrepreneurship, receive virtual coaching, develop your own business idea, and demonstrate your commitment in order to advance to the next phase.
- They welcome applications from all subject backgrounds. This program is delivered in the English language. Participants must be able to listen and speak in the language if they are to gain a lot. If prospective fellows are unable to speak English, they are still encouraged to apply but must form a team with someone who can fill all the requirements of the program in English.
- A will to learn (curiosity, collaboration, and resilience). They’ll assess this based on the insight questions and the short recorded video that you are required to attach while filling out the form.
- Curious explorers want to build a larger social network to amplify their work
- Hoping to join a startup and make an impact
A. Best-in-class Training:
- Business bootcamp delivered by Queen’s University faculty and industry leaders who
bring decades of combined entrepreneurship and C-Suite experience
- The Disciplined Entrepreneurship framework, a proven step-by-step framework for scalable
startups developed at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- Pitch coaching and mastery.
- Certificate awarded for 100% completion of DDQIC’s essential entrepreneurship training
B. Mentorship sessions: Mentors are an essential ingredient for your success. Get personalized feedback for your project submissions to navigate through challenges.
- Fellows are matched to industry leaders and entrepreneurs in the final phase of the program.
- Receive feedback at important startup milestones
C. Individualized feedback: Detailed feedback helps to make larger cohorts feel small and enhance the transfer of meaningful thoughts and retention of concepts. Instead of just watching pre-recorded lectures, you will get personalized feedback on each assignment submitted for a better experience.
D. Global community of peers: Socialize into the global workforce with peers from across the world – a community of change-makers coming together to share learnings and uplift each other for the sake of
a better world. You will be assigned to a small learning group to help you complete milestones and shape a better experience.
- Liaise with mentors and speakers leading innovation and entrepreneurship in North America.
- Join a cohort of thousands of like-minded students and recent graduates
E. Seed funding
- 20 fellows will receive a stipend of $250.
- Opportunities to pitch for funding