2022 Oxford-Grace Lake Scholarship for Nigerians
The plight of many young Nigerians who cannot further their education weighs heavy on Ladi’s heart. This conviction led to the creation of the GLP Cares Foundation. To date, the Foundation has provided twenty-two full scholarships to scholars to attend reputable private and public Universities in Nigeria. In 2016, a scholarship was awarded to a beneficiary to study for a master’s degree at the University of Oxford.
Upon graduation from Oxford Saïd, Ladi, through the GLP Cares Foundation, established the Oxford Grace Lake Scholarship in partnership with Saïd Business School’s Alumni Annual Fund.
- Candidates must be ordinarily resident in Nigeria (determined via the ‘About You’ section of the MBA application form).
- Awarded on the basis of academic excellence demonstrated through degree results, GMAT or GRE score, previous university prizes and awards and other academic achievements.
- Candidates must demonstrate a commitment to Nigeria’s development and an intention to continue to contribute to Nigeria’s development.
Scholarship value is £15,000.
- Candidates must submit a complete MBA application and upload the scholarship essay in the ‘Funding’ section of the programme application form.
- In no more than 500 words, please answer the following: Please outline how you have contributed to Nigeria’s or the region’s development and/or how do you intend to contribute to Nigeria’s or the region’s development in the future.
- There is no fixed application deadline for this scholarship.
- All eligible candidates will be considered after each MBA admissions deadline however, they cannot guarantee the availability of the scholarship in their later application stages, so early application is recommended.